Source code of my website https://massivebox.net/
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- Switch to Git submodules for dependancies - Migrate from FontAwesome to ForkAwesome, which has more icons I need and is fully FOSS - Update repository link - Update contact links
|7 months ago|
|assets||7 months ago|
|deps||7 months ago|
|.gitignore||7 months ago|
|.gitmodules||7 months ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|README.md||7 months ago|
|contact.html||7 months ago|
|index.html||7 months ago|
|project.geany||7 months ago|
|projects.html||7 months ago|
A simple HTML, CSS and JQuery static homepage built with Bulma.
Don't forget to clone the repo with
--recurse-submodules to get all dependancies:
- Bulma for the base CSS of the website
- ForkAwesome for awesome FOSS icons
- jQuery because plain JS is boring
- RSS Parser because Pleroma's feed is in RSS format
You can check out a live version at https://massivebox.net or https://massivebox.codeberg.page/website.