Source code of my website https://massivebox.net/
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- It seems that Codeberg Pages doesn't support Submodules, so for now the alternative website is on Netlify - I forgot to update my age on my birthday this year, so I figured I might as well automate it
|6 months ago|
|assets||7 months ago|
|deps||7 months ago|
|.gitignore||7 months ago|
|.gitmodules||7 months ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|README.md||6 months ago|
|contact.html||7 months ago|
|index.html||6 months ago|
|project.geany||6 months ago|
|projects.html||7 months ago|
A simple HTML, CSS and JQuery static homepage built with Bulma.
Don't forget to clone the repo with
--recurse-submodules to get all dependancies:
- Bulma for the base CSS of the website
- ForkAwesome for awesome FOSS icons
- jQuery because plain JS is boring
- RSS Parser because Pleroma's feed is in RSS format
You can check out a live version at https://massivebox.net or https://massivebox.netlify.app/ (without the Pleroma feed since the path is relative, so it tries to fetch https://massivebox.netlify.app/feed.atom, which doesn't exist).